Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Hiatus

I always found it annoying when certain TV stations place popular shows on hiatus simply because the network execs want to put some more lucrative programming in its place. NBC did it during the Olympics this winter. Now, I realize that curling is exciting and all, but I love My Name is Earl and having to do without it for two weeks just so people can get their winter sport fix tested my patience and Christian good will.

Now, I'm not so selfish to think that nothing should interrupt the regular flow of my favorite television programming. The Olympics come every four years and deserve the manipulation of schedules and what-not in order to honor its presence. I'm not saying its right or wrong, it just is. The fact of the matter is, sometimes certain things take precedence over others. Its a sometimes unfair truth of life that priorities have to shift and routines must be broken.

Thus, this blog is officially on hiatus. Well, I suppose that it has been on hiatus for well over a week now, but I thought I might explain its lack of activity. Until I get a few of these papers under my belt, I cannot muster superflous creative energy.

Back to my exegesis paper...

2 comments:

astrocero said...

the problem with hiatis, you may never come back, or you may jump a shark. stay tuned!!!

bcdees47 said...

See ya during fall sweeps...