Thursday, January 26, 2006

She's Makin' a List...(or two, or three)

Saw these lists on one of Pappan's latest blogs, so I thought I would copy the format and post my own lists.

Four jobs that I've had:

Grocery Sacker
Librarian
Cast member in an outdoor musical drama
Barista (that's a person who makes coffee in a coffeehouse, for those who don't know)

Four movies that I can watch over and over again:

Tombstone
Dead Poet's Society
The Muppet Movie (everytime I hear "Rainbow Connection," I tear up just a little)
The Big Lebowski

Four places I've lived:

El Paso, TX
Amarillo, TX
Canyon, TX
Austin, TX (current) (not very many places--my parents are not nomadic folk)


Four TV shows I love to watch:

Gilmore Girls
My Name is Earl
Nip/Tuck (on rare occassion)
The Simpsons

Four websites I read daily:

Amarillo.com (hometown newspaper)
Cnn.com
Various and sundry blogs
Theonion.com


Four places I've been on vacation:

Port Aransas, Texas
Red River, New Mexico
Las Vegas, Nevada
Various Locations around New Mexico...(Ok, this is not a very in-depth list. My family never had much money when I was growing up and thus we never took any exciting vacations.)



Four favorite foods:

Coffee! (Is coffee technically a food? It is now!)
Mashed potatoes
Meatloaf (especially when enjoyed with the above)
My grandma's spinich casserole (seriously...it has so much cheese and garlic that you don't even notice the taste of the spinich)

Four places I'd rather be:

On the beach in Tahiti
In bed, spooning with a handsome man
Driving through the Tuscan countryside (yes, I am a cheeseball. Just call me Diane Lane in Under the Tuscan Sun)
Hiking in the beautiful Palo Duro Canyon



If you read this, consider yourself tagged! Copy the text and list your own four. Get on it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Man I have consumed this spinich casserole and it is good! You can not taste the spinich. Just don't argue with the cook!